Thanks to our exclusive partnership with DHL Express, we serve 23 countries in Asia on a regular basis. We offer free shipping in Singapore and leverage our shipping partner’s network and operations to provide next-day deliveries^ and fully insured shipments to almost every country in the region at unbeatable rates *.
Our rates are flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs (lead time, size and weight of your order…) please feel free to contact us for more details.
Please refer to the indicative shipping rates below which apply to Lobster tennis ball machine (27kg):
Flat fee – S$240, fully insured, next day delivery^:
Flat fee – S$270, fully insured, next day delivery^:
- China 1 (Guangzhou, Dongguan, Fuzhou, South China Area, Chaoshan & Huizhou, Shenzhen, Fujian Province, Zhujiang Delta Area)
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Papua New Guinea
Flat fee – S$420, fully insured, next day delivery^:
- China 2 (excluding cities listed above)
Flat fee – S$460, fully insured, next day delivery^:
- Sri Lanka
Flat fee – S$970, fully insured, next day delivery^:
Note that these rates can be adjusted without prior notification. Please feel free to contact us before placing your order for verification, we will be happy to assist you.
Our shipping costs include transportation fee (and surcharge if any – i.e. fuel surcharge etc.), insurance and the handling of export procedures. It excludes import taxes and duties at destination. Please contact the relevant customs authorities directly to obtain more details on applicable tax and duty rates and required documents.
* Tennis ball machines excepted, all products listed on our website are shipped using Economy service provided by Singpost which offers the best rates but longer delivery lead time. Please contact us before placing an order if you would like to use a different shipping provider or service.
^ Important: next day delivery is offered to the capital city (or DHL’s main airport hub) of all countries listed above, from the date the shipment is booked. Note that lead time and rates are subject to change without prior notice and may be impacted by cut-off times, customs clearance process, COD payments, etc. which are beyond Tennis Bot control. For more information please refer to www.dhl.com.sg.
Longer delivery lead times include: China 1 (2 working days), Papua New Guinea (2 working day), China 2 (3 working days), Bhutan (3 working days), Laos, (2 working days), Myanmar (2 working days), Nepal (2 working days) and Guam (2 working days).
I have seen Lobster tennis ball machines advertised at cheaper rates online, why should I buy from Tennis Bot?
The prices listed on our website are the prices you pay, they are net and inclusive of all charges *: when comparing prices, keep in mind that prices listed on other websites often exclude shipping cost, GST in Singapore and other service fees (credit card, Paypal, bank charges…) while our prices are:
- All inclusive *
- Include free delivery and free tutorial on how to use the machine in Singapore
- Offer next-day delivery, b, thanks to our partnership with DHL
- Include a remote control and fast (1-Amp) charger **
- Give you access to our exclusive services as outlined here.
While you only find out about these costs at the very last step of the payment process with other merchants (i.e. when required to key in your credit card details), our listed prices are the prices you will ultimately be required to pay.
Tennis Bot will beat or match any international authorized Lobster Sports tennis ball machine dealer’s selling price for a tennis ball machine sold in Singapore (Terms & Conditions apply).
Every single machine is tested in Singapore prior to be delivered to you in-person (in Singapore) or by our partner DHL (all other countries in Asia). This ensures that your machine is in perfect working condition when leaving our premises, as opposed to a product that has been in transit multiple times, handled by different third parties as it is usually common when using cheaper freight forwarders.
More importantly, Tennis Bot customers have the reassuring assistance of our team of technical experts which can be contacted 7-day a week hotline using the medium of your choice: phone, sms, Whatsapp, Skype, email… In the unlikely event of a malfunction with your product within the 2 years Tennis Bot warranty period, our experts will be on hand to diagnose and repair your problem at no cost to you thanks to their 30+ years of experience in mechanical and electronic engineering.
Purchasing from an outside vendor will result in lack of local support, lengthy delays trying to diagnose the problem without any hands-on from a technical expert, and costly freight bills for spare parts delivery. In the worst case scenario for severe malfunctions, you may have to pay freight to ship you product back to manufacturer to do the repairs and freight back to you.
* shipping cost outside Singapore and import duties in country of delivery excepted (as handled by the local authorities directly)
** promotions or special offers excepted
Tennis Bot was started in Singapore by a group of tennis fans and tech enthusiasts seeking for intelligent products capable of providing additional training aids to improve their own tennis skills. We quickly realized that many tennis players were in the same situation and driven by passion, started distributing what we knew best: tennis ball machines.
After selling Lobster Sports tennis ball machines for years in almost every country in Asia, we decided to keep providing value to our customers and started extending our range of products. This website is the first and only online platform making the most innovative and enhancing tennis products accessible to all players in Asia.
As Charles Caleb Colton famously said, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”: we keep innovating by introducing ground breaking services adding increasing value for our customers while differentiating us from our competitors. This is what makes Tennis Bot the best place to buy your products in Singapore and Asia:
- A lowest price guarantee to ensure that you get the best price for your Lobster Sports tennis ball machine in Singapore
- A one hour free demonstration of our Lobster Sports tennis ball machines before you buy so that you can experience the features of each model and make an informed choice on the right tennis ball machine for your needs
- Unparalleled customer service: we support you 7 days a week and use an exclusive on-demand troubleshooting service so you mostly don’t even need to leave the court to fix your products. Unlike a store with standard opening hours, we have extensive operating hours to stand by you whenever you need us, be it before/after work or on week-ends
- The strongest team of technical experts in Asia, combining more than 30 years of mechanical and electronic engineering. We are the most experienced and knowledgeable experts of Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in Asia and service all the products you purchase on our website locally. Not only will our knowledge be useful in ensuring that you buy the right model of Lobster Sports tennis ball machine to cater your needs, but we will also make sure that you can get your products repaired locally (saving you expensive shipping cost to the USA for repair)
- A fully equipped service centre in Singapore offering the largest stock of spare parts (motors, control panels, sensors etc….) outside the Lobster Sports factory in USA to ensure that you won’t have to wait weeks or months for a replacement part or a costly freight bill
- Free delivery of your machine in Singapore by one of our staff and a tutorial on how to use your brand new Lobster Sports tennis ball machine
- Next-day deliveries and fully insured shipments to almost every country in Asia at unbeatable rates thanks to our exclusive partnership with DHL (refer to our other FAQ here for more details on our flexible shipping options)
- The ability to upgrade the software on all grand (elite four, five and five limited edition) and Phenom machines. We are the only dealer in Asia which Lobster Sports Inc has entrusted to share their most tightly guarded intellectual property, the software which controls the world’s most advanced tennis ball machines. So when Lobster Sports issues a new version of software, your machine won’t feel outdated and you won’t have to miss out on any exciting new features which are introduced from time to time
At Tennis Bot, we provide first class services and operate in a lean way to avoid all unnecessary costs so we can give these savings back to you and deliver on our lowest price guarantee.
We believe that the best place to see and experience the thrill of our amazing products (Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in particular!) is on a tennis court. Would you prefer to experience and feel what driving a Ferrari is like on the road or in a showroom? It goes the same way with our products: there is so little you can say about them in a showroom whereas seeing them in action will convince you that their outstanding capabilities will cater your needs.
On top of that, we believe that being available whenever:
– It is convenient for you to drop/collect your machine before/after work,
– You play tennis,
– You need to reach out to us remotely,
matters more, be it in the early hours of the morning, late in the evening, during the week-end or even on a Public Holiday.
With us, no limited operating hours, closed shop or additional costs associated with a showroom. We work around the clock to support you whenever you need us and wherever you are in Asia!
We advise you to use pressure-less tennis balls for greater accuracy, consistency and durability. We usually recommend Tretorn Micro-X or Wilson trainer tennis balls.
All Lobster tennis ball machines also work with tennis ball for kids (which are typically green or orange colour).