Thanks to our exclusive partnership with DHL Express and Ninja Van, we ship to 23 countries in Asia on a regular basis. We offer free shipping in Singapore and leverage our shipping partner’s network and operations to provide next-day pickups, and door-to-door shipments fully insured.
Shipping rates will be automatically displayed upon checkout, when applicable. These are dynamic and may evolve on a daily basis based on market conditions.
Note that our rates are flexible and can be tailored according to your needs (lead time, size, and weight of your order…). Please feel free to contact us for more details. Shall you prefer to use the shipping provider of your choice, please liaise with our team before buying placing your order.
Please find below the indicative delivery lead times and costs for Slinger:
|Country||Cut-off time for|
|Delivery lead time2||Cost|
|Singapore||4pm||2-3 working days from pickup date||Free|
|Hong Kong||4pm||1-2 working days from pickup date||Free|
|Malaysia||4pm||4-5 working days from pickup date||Free|
1 An order placed at 3pm on Tuesday would be scheduled for collection on Wednesday. An order placed at 6pm on Tuesday would be scheduled for collection on Thursday.
2 In Singapore, an order picked up on Tuesday would typically be delivered on Thursday or Friday. Next-day delivery (i.e. day after pickup) may be offered by our delivery partners, at their own discretion.
- Delivery lead times are indicative exclude weekends and Public Holidays. They may be adjusted by our delivery partners without prior notification based on market conditions.
- Note that shipping rates can be adjusted by our shipping partners without prior notification. Please feel free to contact us before placing your order for verification, we will be happy to assist you.
- Our shipping costs include transportation fee (and surcharge if any – i.e. fuel surcharge, peak, etc.), insurance, and the handling of export procedures. They exclude applicable import taxes and duties at destination (if any). Please contact the relevant customs authorities directly to obtain more details on applicable tax and duty rates and required documents.
- Tennis ball machines excepted, all products listed on our website are shipped using the Economy service offering the best rates / lead time compromise available upon placing your order. Please contact us before placing an order if you would like to use a different shipping provider or service.
- Delivery lead time and rates are subject to change without prior notice and may be impacted by cut-off times, customs clearance process, COD payments, etc. which are beyond Tennis Bot control. For more information on this, please visit the shipping provider’s website or contact our team.
The following countries may require longer delivery lead times with DHL Express: China (3 working days), Papua New Guinea (2 working day), Bhutan (3 working days), Laos, (2 working days), Myanmar (2 working days), Nepal (2 working days) and Guam (2 working days).
I have seen Lobster tennis ball machines advertised at cheaper rates online, why should I buy from Tennis Bot?
The prices listed on our website are the prices you pay: they are net and all-inclusive*.
Tennis Bot the most experienced Authorized Premium dealer of Lobster Sports tennis ball machines, exclusive distributor of Slinger Bag, Kollectaball tennis ball collectors, and best-rated tennis business in Asia on Google.
When comparing prices, beware of misguiding and attractive offers that often exclude hidden fees such as shipping or delivery costs, GST or VAT, and other service fees (credit card or bank transfer payment, etc.). While you only find out about these costs at the very last step of the payment process with other merchants (i.e. when required to key in your credit card details), our listed prices:
- Are net and all-inclusive*
- Include free delivery and free tutorial on how to use the machine (currently only available in Singapore)
- Offer next-day delivery, thanks to our partnership with DHL Express**
- Offer a range of accessories so you could customize your package
- Give you access to our best-rated and exclusive services outlined here.
Tennis Bot will beat or match any international authorized Lobster Sports tennis ball machine dealer’s selling price for a tennis ball machine sold in Singapore (Terms & Conditions apply).
Every single machine is tested in Singapore prior to being delivered to you in-person (in Singapore) or by our partner DHL Express (all other countries in Asia). This ensures that your machine is in perfect working condition when leaving our premises, as opposed to a product that has been in transit multiple times, handled by different third parties as it is usually common when using cheaper freight forwarders.
More importantly, Tennis Bot customers have the reassuring assistance of our team of technical experts which can be contacted 7-day a week hotline using the medium of your choice: phone, sms, Whatsapp, Skype, email… In the unlikely event of a malfunction with your product within the 2 years Tennis Bot warranty period, our experts will be on hand to diagnose and repair your problem at no cost to you thanks to their 100+ years of combined experience in mechanical and electronic engineering.
Purchasing from an outside vendor will comprise your ability to access local customer service, lengthy delays trying to diagnose the problem without any hands-on from a technical expert, and costly freight bills for spare parts delivery. For severe malfunctions on Lobster machines, you may even have to cover the cost of shipping your product back and forth to the manufacturer in the US so he could complete the necessary repairs on your machine.
* Except applicable duty and taxes in export countries, if applicable (as these will be determined by local customs authorities)
** For tennis ball machines only (Lobster Sports and Slinger). Accessories may be shipped with other providers of express logistics services
Tennis Bot was started in Singapore by a group of tennis fans and tech enthusiasts seeking for intelligent products capable of providing additional training aids to improve their own tennis skills. We quickly realized that many tennis players had the same needs.
Driven by passion, we started selling the products we were most familiar with, tennis ball machines, by doing what know best: providing unparalleled customer experience.
Having sold Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in almost every country in Asia and gathered customer feedback for years, we built on our mission to provide more value to our customers and started extending our range of products. Tennis Bot is the first and only online platform providing Innovative experiences for tennis players who want to raise their game and increase their fun on the court.
Driven by Innovation, we continuously test and introduce ground breaking services increasing value for our customers while differentiating us from our competitors. This is what makes Tennis Bot the best place to buy your products in Singapore and Asia:
- A lowest price guarantee to ensure that you get the best price for your Lobster Sports tennis ball machine in Singapore
- A one hour free demonstration or rental of our Lobster Sports tennis ball machines before you buy so that you can experience the features of each model and make an informed choice on the right tennis ball machine for your needs
- Unparalleled customer service: we support you 7 days a week and use an exclusive on-demand troubleshooting service so you mostly don’t even need to leave the court to fix your products. Unlike a store with standard opening hours, we have extensive operating hours to stand by you whenever you need us, be it before/after work or on week-ends
- The strongest team of technical experts in Asia, combining more than 30 years of mechanical and electronic engineering. We are the most experienced and knowledgeable experts of Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in Asia and service all the products you purchase on our website locally. Not only will our knowledge be useful in ensuring that you buy the right model of Lobster Sports tennis ball machine to cater your needs, but we will also make sure that you can get your products repaired locally (saving you expensive shipping cost to the USA for repair)
- Three fully equipped service centers in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong offering the largest stock of spare parts (motors, control panels, sensors etc….) outside the Lobster Sports factory in USA to ensure that you won’t have to wait weeks or months for a replacement part or a costly freight bill
- An exclusive 50% discount on all repairs (parts and labour), after the warranty expired, for first-hand owners who purchased their Lobster tennis ball machine from Tennis Bot
- Free delivery of your machine in Singapore by one of our staff and a tutorial on how to use your brand new Lobster Sports tennis ball machine
- Next-day deliveries and fully insured shipments to almost every country in Asia at unbeatable rates thanks to our exclusive partnerships with DHL and Ninja Van (refer to our other FAQ here for more details on our flexible shipping options)
- The ability to upgrade the software on all grand (elite four, five and five limited edition) and Phenom machines. We are the only dealer in Asia which Lobster Sports Inc has entrusted to share their most tightly guarded intellectual property, the software which controls the world’s most advanced tennis ball machines. So when Lobster Sports issues a new version of software, your machine won’t feel outdated and you won’t have to miss out on any exciting new features which are introduced from time to time
For greater accuracy, consistency, and durability, we advise you to use pressure-less tennis balls. We usually recommend using Tretorn Micro-X or Wilson trainer tennis balls – with which we conduct all our internal tests.
All Lobster tennis ball machines are compatible with tennis ball for kids (which are typically green or orange colour).
However, due to the ever-changing number of tennis ball brands, it is impossible to guarantee and keep track of the specific brands that may or may not offer optimal results with the machines.
We strongly advise you to contact the manufacturers directly to enquire about compatibility with your machine.
Unfortunately, Lobster Sports tennis ball machine are neither water resistant nor waterproof. They cannot be used under the rain or on a wet tennis court.
In addition, remember to avoid putting wet tennis balls in your machine as they would either get stuck or damage the machine.