2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
3. ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
TB may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your name, phone number and e-mail address, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you Order Goods from us. These details may include, but are not limited to, your contact information (for example your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and phone number) and your credit card and debit card information; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by TB for the operation of our services, to maintain quality of our services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the https://tennisbot.asia/ Website.
- Customer accounts / profiles that have been created by you as a customer may be stored on our servers in order to facilitate certain activities such as recurring purchases.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TB uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver our Goods and services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from TB and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and services, and to provide general statistics regarding users of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and our services.
We also maintain a record of your purchases made on our Website and combine this with information you have provided in order to serve you better. We may also use information about your product preferences and interests in order to improve our site design and enhance your shopping experience.
TB does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. TB may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, TB may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TB, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TB will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on TB or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TB; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of https://tennisbot.asia/, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if https://tennisbot.asia/ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the TB services or websites you visit.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
9. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING
From time to time We may use the Personal Information we collect from you to identify particular services and/or products that we believe may be of interest to you. We may then contact you to let you know about these services and/or products, new features, and how they may benefit you, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Us and Our services and/or products.
Direct marketing from Us generally takes the form of an electronic marketing email. Where we use your personal information to send you marketing information by email, SMS, MMS, or other electronic means We may do so with your express or deemed consent. You may instruct us at any time to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us. Contact us at email@example.com to make a request.
10. ACCESS TO, UPDATING, AND NON-USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to TB changes, for example, if you change your email address, name, or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
12. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
13. CONTACT INFORMATION