You will find below a quick tutorial explaining how to remove a jammed ball from your Lobster Sports tennis ball machine.
Important: please perform this in an open area as ball(s) will be shooting out of the machine.
- Bring the machine on your tennis court
- Make sure the machine is turned off
- Tilt the machine back 35 degrees so the tennis balls don’t touch the server wheels, turn the machine on, and wait for the two server wheels to spin
- Once the wheels are spinning, carefully put the machine back down on all 4 rubber feet: the balls should be shooting out of the machine
- Once balls have shot out of the machine, turn the machine off and recalibrate if needed (for Lobster Grand Elite Series only)