- Always point the remote control at the Slinger Bag unit.
- The usable range of the remote control is approximately ¾ to a full-court length.
Starting the ball launcher:
- Point the remote at the Slinger Bag unit and press the “ball” button.
- The battery lights on the Slinger Bag unit will flash if the command has been received.
- If the lights are not flashing, move closer and press the “ball” button again.
- You will hear a beep after approximately 5 seconds.
- The Slinger Bag will launch the ball approximately 3 seconds after the beep.
Starting the oscillator:
- Place the Slinger Bag unit on the oscillator and connect the power cord as per the instruction manual.
- Point the remote at the Slinger Bag unit and press the “oscillator” button.
- The Slinger Bag unit will start to oscillate immediately.
- If the Slinger Bag unit does not oscillate, move closer and press the “oscillator” button again.
If this does not resolve the issue you are facing, please get in touch with our team so we could assist you.