Experiencing a problem with your Lobster tennis ball machine or Kollectaball tennis ball collector? We are here to assist you! Get in touch by using our contact form and we will help you sort it out.
Thanks for our fully equipped service centre in Singapore and our team combining ddmore than 30 years of technical expertise, we can fix any model of Lobster Sports Elite tennis ball machine – even if you did not buy from us originally!
Here is how our exclusive after-sale service works:
- User our contact form to get in touch and describe the issues you are facing
- We will initiate the troubleshooting process by asking you a few questions remotely, primarily to determine whether or not you need to drop us your Lobster tennis ball machine
- If required, we will need you to drop us your machine so we could conduct an initial assessment
- Our team will revert back to share their initial assessment and estimated repair costs. Note that this service is entirely free – shall you decide not to proceed, you can collect your machine at no cost. This is the Tennis Bot best service guaranteed!
- Upon receiving your approval to proceed, we will fix your machine and contact you once it is ready for collection
- You will only need to pay us upon collecting your machine. You can refer to our FAQ here to access the exhaustive list of payment modes we accept)
Note that first-hand owners who purchased their Lobster tennis ball machine from Tennis Bot are entitled to a 50% discount on all repairs for life (parts and labour)!
Shall your machine no longer be under warranty, labour and part* costs may apply. Contact our team today using our contact form or by phone/SMS/Whatsapp (+65 8533 0184) so we could assist you!
* Availability may vary from time to time. Parts that are out of stock will be ordered from Lobster USA.