Tennis Bot was started in Singapore by a group of tennis fans and tech enthusiasts seeking for intelligent products capable of providing additional training aids to improve their own tennis skills. We quickly realized that many tennis players were in the same situation and driven by passion, started distributing what we knew best: tennis ball machines.
After selling Lobster Sports tennis ball machines for years in almost every country in Asia, we decided to keep providing value to our customers and started extending our range of products. This website is the first and only online platform making the most innovative and enhancing tennis products accessible to all players in Asia.
As Charles Caleb Colton famously said, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”: we keep innovating by introducing ground breaking services adding increasing value for our customers while differentiating us from our competitors. This is what makes Tennis Bot the best place to buy your products in Singapore and Asia:
- A lowest price guarantee to ensure that you get the best price for your Lobster Sports tennis ball machine in Singapore
- A one hour free demonstration of our Lobster Sports tennis ball machines before you buy so that you can experience the features of each model and make an informed choice on the right tennis ball machine for your needs
- Unparalleled customer service: we support you 7 days a week and use an exclusive on-demand troubleshooting service so you mostly don’t even need to leave the court to fix your products. Unlike a store with standard opening hours, we have extensive operating hours to stand by you whenever you need us, be it before/after work or on week-ends
- The strongest team of technical experts in Asia, combining more than 30 years of mechanical and electronic engineering. We are the most experienced and knowledgeable experts of Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in Asia and service all the products you purchase on our website locally. Not only will our knowledge be useful in ensuring that you buy the right model of Lobster Sports tennis ball machine to cater your needs, but we will also make sure that you can get your products repaired locally (saving you expensive shipping cost to the USA for repair)
- A fully equipped service centre in Singapore offering the largest stock of spare parts (motors, control panels, sensors etc….) outside the Lobster Sports factory in USA to ensure that you won’t have to wait weeks or months for a replacement part or a costly freight bill
- Free delivery of your machine in Singapore by one of our staff and a tutorial on how to use your brand new Lobster Sports tennis ball machine
- Next-day deliveries and fully insured shipments to almost every country in Asia at unbeatable rates thanks to our exclusive partnership with DHL (refer to our other FAQ here for more details on our flexible shipping options)
- The ability to upgrade the software on all grand (elite four, five and five limited edition) and Phenom machines. We are the only dealer in Asia which Lobster Sports Inc has entrusted to share their most tightly guarded intellectual property, the software which controls the world’s most advanced tennis ball machines. So when Lobster Sports issues a new version of software, your machine won’t feel outdated and you won’t have to miss out on any exciting new features which are introduced from time to time
I have seen Lobster tennis ball machines advertised at cheaper rates online, why should I buy from Tennis Bot?
The prices listed on our website are the prices you pay, they are net and inclusive of all charges *: when comparing prices, keep in mind that prices listed on other websites often exclude shipping cost, GST in Singapore and other service fees (credit card, Paypal, bank charges…) while our prices are:
- All inclusive *
- Include free delivery and free tutorial on how to use the machine in Singapore
- Offer next-day delivery, b, thanks to our partnership with DHL
- Include a remote control and fast (1-Amp) charger **
- Give you access to our exclusive services as outlined here.
While you only find out about these costs at the very last step of the payment process with other merchants (i.e. when required to key in your credit card details), our listed prices are the prices you will ultimately be required to pay.
Tennis Bot will beat or match any international authorized Lobster Sports tennis ball machine dealer’s selling price for a tennis ball machine sold in Singapore (Terms & Conditions apply).
Every single machine is tested in Singapore prior to be delivered to you in-person (in Singapore) or by our partner DHL (all other countries in Asia). This ensures that your machine is in perfect working condition when leaving our premises, as opposed to a product that has been in transit multiple times, handled by different third parties as it is usually common when using cheaper freight forwarders.
More importantly, Tennis Bot customers have the reassuring assistance of our team of technical experts which can be contacted 7-day a week hotline using the medium of your choice: phone, sms, Whatsapp, Skype, email… In the unlikely event of a malfunction with your product within the 2 years Tennis Bot warranty period, our experts will be on hand to diagnose and repair your problem at no cost to you thanks to their 30+ years of experience in mechanical and electronic engineering.
Purchasing from an outside vendor will result in lack of local support, lengthy delays trying to diagnose the problem without any hands-on from a technical expert, and costly freight bills for spare parts delivery. In the worst case scenario for severe malfunctions, you may have to pay freight to ship you product back to manufacturer to do the repairs and freight back to you.
* shipping cost outside Singapore and import duties in country of delivery excepted (as handled by the local authorities directly)
** promotions or special offers excepted
Thanks to our exclusive partnership with DHL Express, we serve 23 countries in Asia on a regular basis. We offer free shipping in Singapore and are able to provide next-day deliveries and fully insured shipments to almost every country in the region at unbeatable rates.
Our rates are flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs (lead time, size and weight of your order…) please feel free to contact us for more details.
Please refer to our indicative our shipping rates to applicable to Lobster tennis ball machine (27kg):
Flat fee – S$240, fully insured, next day delivery *:
Flat fee – S$270, fully insured, next day delivery *:
- China 1 (Guangzhou, Dongguan, Fuzhou, South China Area, Chaoshan & Huizhou, Shenzhen, Fujian Province, Zhujiang Delta Area)
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Papua New Guinea
Flat fee – S$420, fully insured, next day delivery *:
- China 2 (excluding cities listed above)
Flat fee – S$460, fully insured, next day delivery *:
- Sri Lanka
Flat fee – S$970, fully insured, next day delivery *:
Note that these rates can be adjusted without prior notification. Please feel free to contact us before placing your order for verification, we will be happy to assist you.
* next day delivery is provided to all countries listed above, from the date the shipment is booked and except China 1 (2 working days), Papua New Guinea (2 working day), China 2 (3 working days), Bhutan (3 working days), Laos, (2 working days), Myanmar (2 working days), Nepal (2 working days) and Guam (2 working days).
At Tennis Bot, we provide first class services and operate in a lean way to avoid all unnecessary costs so we can give these savings back to you and deliver on our lowest price guarantee.
We believe that the best place to see and experience the thrill of our amazing products (Lobster Sports tennis ball machines in particular!) is on a tennis court. Would you prefer to experience and feel what driving a Ferrari is like on the road or in a showroom? It goes the same way with our products: there is so little you can say about them in a showroom whereas seeing them in action will convince you that their outstanding capabilities will cater your needs.
On top of that, we believe that being available whenever:
– It is convenient for you to drop/collect your machine before/after work,
– You play tennis,
– You need to reach out to us remotely,
matters more, be it in the early hours of the morning, late in the evening, during the week-end or even on a Public Holiday.
With us, no limited operating hours, closed shop or additional costs associated with a showroom. We work around the clock to support you whenever you need us and wherever you are in Asia!
These amazing tennis ball machine typically cater the needs of the following profiles:
- Tennis players of all levels who want to improve the effectiveness of their strokes and match stamina
- Tennis enthusiast with tight schedules who have difficulty finding tennis partners available when they are
- Health conscious individuals can achieve a great cardio work-out trying to keep up with our tireless
- Tennis partners parents looking for a safe and inexpensive way to introduce their children to a fun sport, thereby guiding them to a healthy and active lifestyle
- Tennis coaches can increase time spent coaching and fine-tuning your strokes from close range in real-time rather than feeding balls from the other side of the court
- Sports clubs who want to make these machines available to their members
- Condominium equipped with tennis courts
- Schools who are teaching tennis or who want to create tennis workshops during their holidays camps
If you are one them, don’t wait any longer and get yourself a Lobster tennis ball machine! If not feel free to contact us, we would love to hear about your needs and expectations with our machines and assist you.
We advise you to use pressure-less tennis balls for greater accuracy, consistency and durability. We usually recommend Tretorn Micro-X or Wilson trainer tennis balls.
All Lobster tennis ball machines also work with tennis ball for kids (which are typically green or orange colour).
Lobster Sports has so much confidence in the durability of their product that they offer a 2 year guarantee, where competitors usually only offer a 1 year guarantee.
Lobster Sports, Inc has been in business for over 40 years, which means they were in business for 20 years before their competition even considered opening its doors.
Quality is not some new found commitment, it is part of who they are and have been for generations. When you buy a Lobster ball machine, you purchase peace of mind because you know you have bought a product built for life.
In addition to this, buying from Tennis Bot will give you access to our full local support suite consisting of a:
– Fully equipped service centre, saving you expensive shipping costs for spare parts delivery or, in the worst case scenario for severe malfunctions, removing the need of sending your products back to/from the countries in which you purchased them so your vendor could proceed with the repairs
– Team of technical experts with more than 30+ years of combined experience in mechanical and electronic engineering to diagnose and repair your problem at no cost to you
– Local hotline with extended operating hours, saving you the hassle of expensive international calls or long email conversations (please refer to our contact us page to find our details)
Unfortunately Lobster tennis ball machine are neither water resistance nor waterproof and cannot be used under the rain or on a wet tennis court. In addition to this, please remember to never put wet tennis balls in your machine as they will either get stuck or damage the machine.
The balls shot by my elite grand machine (four or five limited edition) do not clear the net: is there something wrong with it?
- The net is 35-36 inches high at the middle
- The calibration has been done correctly. If some balls are still not clearing and even if the test ball is landing on the “T”, re-calibrate the test ball to surpass the T a bit and see how that works. The “T” is a guideline but will vary depending on altitude, environmental conditions, and also the tennis balls being used
- All tennis balls used for playing are in the same condition
Yes, absolutely and we will give you an addition S$20 discount on top of our quoted price! Shall you decide to do so, please inform us 24 hours before delivery using our contact form and we will make the necessary arrangements.
Yes of course, we can fix any Lobster tennis ball machine (elite and elite grand series), even if you did not purchase it from us.
However please note that labour and part cost will apply as your machine is no longer under warranty. Please get in touch by phone (+65 8533 0184) or using our contact form to arrange a convenient time for you to drop us your machine.
Why is Tennis Bot the only distributor capable of upgrading my tennis ball machine software in Singapore?
The entire Intellectual Property of the Lobster Sport brand lies within its sophisticated software which is only entrusted to Lobster’s most trusted partners.
We can upgrade software immediately in Singapore, where you would normally have to:
- Remove the control panel
- Ship it to USA where Lobster Sports will upgrade the software
- Ship back to customer and reinstall
This entire process is very costly (USD 300 ++ in shipping cost), your machine will be down for several weeks ultimately impacting your precious training time on the court.
We advise you to charge the battery of your Lobster tennis ball machine before using it or right after playing. If you use the machine for an hour, 2 or 3hrs maximum of charging using the 1-Amp fast charger will suffice.
When charging, light on charger will be red and when full light on charger will be green.
There is nothing easier! Just contact us by email (email@example.com), phone/sms/Whatsapp (+65 8533 0184) or simply use our contact form indicating two or three times when you would be available to come down to our tennis court and we will get back to you.
Demos can be conducted seven days a week, note that our tennis court can only be booked on the hour.
Tennis Boot is the only distributor in Asia where you can have your software upgraded on any Grand (Elite 4, Elite 5 and Elite 5 Limited Edition) and Phenom Tennis Ball Machines. The importance of a software upgrade cannot be understated whether a new software is released by Lobster Sports to fix bugs or to introduce exciting new features to keep your Lobster Sports Tennis Ball Machine.
In recent times, software upgrades have introduced the following exciting new features to the Grand and Phenom range:
- Random feed rate in all modes
- Ability to set variable interval between balls
- Triple Oscillation
- Ability to simultaneously use horizontal and vertical oscillation
- Random depth in 2-line mode
- Ability to simultaneously use 2-line mode with vertical oscillation
- More pre-programmed drill
- 6 new drills to help you master even more game fundamentals
Tennis Ball Machines have been proven to increase improvement rate by up to 300% because on average you will hit 4 times more balls per hour than in a match or during coaching, and this is the perfect way to perfect your strokes and building match winning stamina.
Be in total control of your training! You dictate exactly what balls and drills you want (court positioning, speed, spin, trajectory, height and frequency). Our products are guaranteed to match your intensity and will not quit, will not tire, with not take bathroom or even phone breaks! Train with a relentless opponent which only stops feeding you balls when there are no more balls available!
By giving you full and precise control of ball delivery, covering the whole court and every shot in the book, the power to improve is literally in your hands!
Yes, Lobster tennis ball machines will fit in the boot of most cars when the handle is folded. If it somehow does not fit in your car, you can always place it on the back seat. As far as we know, the Mazda 3 is the only common model in Asia where the machine would not fit in its trunk.
Please feel free to update us using our contact form if you have any additional information that may be worth sharing with our community!
We accept the following payment modes, at no additional cost:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Paypal Express Checkout
- Bank transfer (in SGD or USD)
- PayNow *
- Cash *
- Cheque *
* for Customers located in Singapore only:
- Cheque issued by a bank in Singapore, in SGD and USD
- Cash On Delivery (COD) in SGD and USD (1% surcharge in the latter)
Absolutely! This unique service is offered to all, even you did not purchase your machine from us originally.
After checking the condition of your machine we will provide you a quotation. Shall you agree with the price offered, we will list it on our online store in our used machines section.
We service all the machines we receive and sell them with a one-year warranty, even if the original warranty period expired. After the machine is sold we will then contact you to pay you the price we agreed on.
You can refer to the video tutorial below to assemble your Kollectaball K-Max (this video will also give you instructions on how to assemble the cage of any other Kollectaball model such CS40 or CS60)