- Warranty applies when products are used in normal used normal condition and start from the purchasing date.
- Warranty is not transferrable upon selling the product(s) to another party.
- Lobster tennis ball machines are delivered with a Lobster international 2yr Manufacturer’s Warranty except:
– 6 months on battery and server wheels, 12 months on accessories (remote control, chargers, storage cover…)
– Parts are supplied by manufacturer
– Freight on warranty/spare parts is chargeable (if applicable)
- Kollectaball products come with a 2-year warranty (except wires which are not covered under warranty).
- For local repairs (Singapore), machines, tennis ball collectors and accessories have to be dropped and picked up at/from company address.
- All sales are final, we do not accept returns and do not refund orders.
- The indicated shipping rates can be adjusted without prior notification. Please feel free to contact us before placing your order for verification, we will be happy to assist you.
- Our shipping rates include transportation fee (and surcharge if any – i.e. fuel surcharge, peak, etc.), insurance and the handling of export procedures. It excludes import taxes and duties at destination. Please contact the relevant customs authorities directly to obtain more details on applicable tax and duty rates and required documents.
- Tennis ball machines excepted, all products listed on our website are shipped using the Economy service offering the best rates / lead time compromise available upon placing your order. Please contact us before placing an order if you would like to use a specific shipping provider or service.
- Next day delivery is offered to the capital city of major Asia countries (or DHL’s main airport hub), from the date the shipment is booked. The lead time and rates are subject to change without prior notice and may be impacted by cut-off times, customs clearance process, COD payments, etc. which are beyond Tennis Bot control. For more information please refer to www.dhl.com.sg.